The Online Dump

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gosh Cometics (MAKE YOUR IMPRESSION)

I am, by no means, a make-up fan. I don't wear a lot of make up, and though I enjoy seeing make up on other people, I don't find it all that fascinating. And though I've tried wearing make up, it all just feels too much and unnecessary.

Now, with that in mind, the one thing about make up that I do enjoy is eyeliner. I have a secret thing for eyeliner and I just adore eyeliner. But I've tried wearing eyeliner for a little while, and it's never really stuck because of the effort it takes to put on, (lazy) and the effort it takes to take off (still lazy), and it's just too much of a hassle in general.

But! There is one eyeliner that's stuck. It's by Gosh Cosmetics.Gosh Cosmetics Velvet Touch Waterproof! Eyeliner
The Gosh Comestics website, (http://www.goshcosmetics.com/) says that the "Velvet Touch" eyeliner is a semi-permanent make-up and doesn't smudge. And it's waterproof.

I must say, the Velvet Touch eyeliner is gorgeous because it's so soft and easy to put on. I actually don't mind (My problems have all come from sharpening the eyeliner and having the tip fall off, but that's just my sharpener) putting it on because I'm not worried about accidentally jabbing it into my eye. I've worn this eyeliner to go out, and no matter how hard I scrub, it lasts for the next three days. Which is brilliant. I love the eyeliner, and even when I don't want to reapply it, there's still enough left to make it look good, (and pseudo-natural, or just tired and my lack of make-up wearing talent is showing). But I, personally, adore that.

The only issue I have with the ADVERTISING is that it claims that the eyeliner doesn't smudge. I'm on my third stick of the stuff now, but I can safely say that, yeah, it does smudge. It smudges on me a lot, and I don't know if that's because of my skin or some shit, but it ends up making me look like I've been crying or something. Could just be because I live in the desert, but you never know.

Either way, I like a bit of smudging, and really REALLY don't mind.

Overall, I think this product is brilliant. They have a selection of colors, and they are all quite stunning. If I ever decided to lather myself in make-up, it would probably be make-up from Gosh Cosmetics, (just based on the eyeliner, you know I'm brilliant).





2 Comments:

Blogger *lolipoper* said...

Oh god, May. Dont torture yourself with all that effort you put into applying it! Your hands might fall off, then I'd have to find you pistol. *sigh* so much effort that would be.
Great, so it smudges? that sucks ass. Its officially a shit product if it makes you look like you were crying. does it have the puffy face effect as well?
Heyyyyy, I've never seen you use this :P

January 28, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger May said...

I USE IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Just not at school. : D I'll use it when we meet up at the BOOK STORE and show you.

And it smudges a little. IT wipes off really easy though.

Good luck finding your pistol.

January 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home